Employee Benefits for Health, Wealth & Wellbeing (NOE.0381)
14/12/2020 - 13/12/2024
NOE CPC Reference: NOE.0381
This free to access framework provides a wide range of benefits including a car leasing scheme, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programme (EAP).
Click here to download a video presentation providing an overview of the framework.
The Employee Benefits for Health, Wealth and Wellbeing framework provides a wide range of benefits and tools designed to help employees manage their physical, emotional, mental, social and financial wellbeing.
To ensure the framework offering remains attractive and is reflective of the changing environment we are finding ourselves in, there is the flexibility for additional benefits to be added throughout the term of the framework.
Contracting Authorities can choose as many or as few benefit schemes they want to offer to their employees to reflect their own organisation’s visions and values.
This new framework provides the opportunity for authorities to re-evaluate their current employee benefits package, adapting its offering to the meet the new challenges faced during the COVID-19 pandemic including effects on mental wellbeing, remote working and increasing reliance on technology to engage and connect with employees.
The benefits platform will be available 24/7 and will provide employees with visibility and easy access to all the contracted benefits offered to them by their employer from one place using a single sign-on.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Car Leasing Scheme (CPC Drive)
- Technology & White Goods Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Financial Wellbeing Schemes including financial education, savings and access to affordable loans
- Leisure and Retail Discounts Scheme including E-Gift Cards/E-Discount Codes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Some of the appointed suppliers offer the following:
- Online Cycle Shop
- Total Rewards Statement
- Shared Cost Additional Voluntary Contribution Schemes (SCAVC’s)
- Reward & Recognition Benefits
- Buying and Selling of Annual Leave
- Eyecare Scheme.
Benefits available under this Health, Wealth and Wellbeing scheme can provide savings for both the employer and employee in reduced NI, tax and pension contributions as deductions being made from the employee’s gross salary. All suppliers have confirmed accreditation with ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentails + with all data being stored within the UK or EEA.
Access to an Employee Benefits for Health, Wealth and Wellbeing Scheme will provide the following:
- Provides a wide range of benefits and tools designed to help employees manage their physical, emotional, mental, social, and financial wellbeing
- The opportunity to benefit from national insurance and income tax savings
- Allows access to goods and services covered under the framework that might previously have been unaffordable
- Goods can be purchased without incurring interest charges
- Free access to wellbeing services e.g. Counselling, Health Advice etc
- Access to a salary sacrifice or lease car scheme with no credit checks, no initial deposit and a vehicle that is fully maintained and insured for the contract term. Employees can benefit from increased potential savings/discounts contracting via the framework rather than directly with a dealer themselves.
- Enhances the employee benefits package assisting with recruitment, retention and rewards for staff
- Provides the opportunity for authorities to re-evaluate their current employee benefits package, adapting their offering to meet the new challenges faced during the COVID-19 pandemic including effects on mental wellbeing, remote working and increasing reliance on technology to engage and connect with employees
- Can be aligned to reflect the organisation’s visions and values
- Employers can bring together all the benefit schemes they offer their employees onto an easy-to-use single sign-on employee benefits platform which is available to their employees 24/7.
- Equiniti Ltd*
- iCOM Reward Works
- Personal Group*
- SME HCI Ltd T/A Vivup
*Subject to receiving their signed contract variation. Please refer to the NOE CPC website for an up-to-date list of framework suppliers.