About NOE CPC
For the NHS, by the NHS
Established in 2007, and wholly owned by the NHS, NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC) provides collaborative and bespoke procurement solutions to the NHS and other public sector organisations. Through category expertise and harnessing our collective buying power we deliver comprehensive, compliant and innovative procurement solutions which save the NHS money.
Our award-winning procurements include ready to access framework agreements, bespoke project support and free to access agreements. You can view more of our procurement products under Our Services.
NOE CPC use systems, processes and people to ensure efficient, innovative and robust procurement and to provide operational and quality assurance. By sharing our technical expertise we support you to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your own e-commerce activities. We do this by:
- Delivering effective systems to capture data to inform category specialism and procurement
- Help members improve data quality and make better use of eProcurement such as PPIB
- New, improved and easy to access catalogue data provision for NOE CPC frameworks
- Bespoke managed catalogue support options available for your local catalogue activity
- Assisting members with data maturity – supporting you in improving your own procurement data and processes, and assisting you in enriching and enhancing the data you submit to PPIB
- Opportunity analysis – product and price comparisons to identify opportunities for customers to switch and save by adopting NOE CPC frameworks, using the experience we have with benchmarking, PPIB data, spend analytics and technology.
Our Customer Relations team ensure customers achieve the greatest value from their relationship with NOE CPC. They support the communication of good practice and identify opportunities for customers to maximise savings, innovate and utilise NOE CPC resources. We run an extensive programme of training and events including members’ forums, legal updates, workshops and supplier engagement events facilitating relationships and supporting the learning and development of you and your team.
NOE CPC is hosted by Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and we operate within the framework of their Policies and Procedures, including their Sustainability Policy. In delivering its services the Trust recognises that its activities do impact on the natural environment at a local, national and global level. As part of a process of continual improvement the Trust is committed to reducing its greenhouse gas emissions, adopting the principles of sustainable development and enhancing its environmental performance. Copies of the Policy available on request.
Get in touch
If you would like to learn more about the services we offer, membership and the savings we could achieve for your organisation please get in touch:
email@example.com | 0114 212 2122