Sharing skills, knowledge and resource
NOE CPC strives to raise the bar for NHS procurement. We offer our members an extensive range of training events including regular legal seminars, Skills Development Network events and NOE CPC in-house training.
All these events and the supporting materials are free to access for NOE CPC members and offer the opportunity to share knowledge, resource and best practice in procurement. They also prove an excellent networking tool.
In the last year we have offered our members training in the following areas:
- Introduction to NHS Procurement
- Procurement Law Updates
- Category Management
- TUPE and Procurement Essentials
- Fundamentals of Contract Management
- Selection and Award Criteria
- Sustainable Procurement and Social Value
- System Collaboration: Key Legal Issues in Shared Services Arrangements and Collaborative Procurement
Please view our Training Events for any forthcoming learning opportunities.
To enquire about participation or future topics please get in touch:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0114 212 2122