Legal Services 2021
01/04/2021 - 31/03/2023 (option to extend 2x12 months)
This free to access framework offers access to a panel of leading legal service providers offering expert advice and support across a range of areas including NHS Governance and Public Law.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
You can utilise the quick and easy benchmarking tool for this framework. Click here for further guidance.
NOE CPC’s Legal Services framework builds upon our highly successful framework that has been in operation since 2017. This newly procured framework provides Contracting Authorities with access to a panel of leading legal service providers, offering expert legal advice and support across a range of legal areas.
This framework is easy to access, provides Contracting Authorities with additional benefit options such as free initial telephone consultations, legal training and workshops, and highly competitive rates with fixed price options.
The appointed firms provide a broad range of legal services to the NHS and other healthcare providers including:
- NHS Governance and Public Law
- Healthcare Law
- Mental Health Law
- Employment Law
- Contract and Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Corporate Finance and PFI.
There is also the provision to undertake a further competition to engage a provider on a fixed term or project basis.
- A compliant framework agreement for use by NOE CPC members as well as other public sector authorities
- Access to a leading panel of law firms who are specialists in their fields and covering a range of areas of law
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fixed pricing options available
- Collaborative volume rebates
- Initial free telephone consultation / advice
- Free legal training / workshops on relevant matters to customer organisations.
- Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Bevan Brittan LLP
- Browne Jacobson LLP
- Capstick Solicitors LLP
- DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Hempsons Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson LLP
- Mills and Reeve LLP
- Sintons LLP
- Ward Hadaway Solicitors LLP
- Weightmans LLP.