ICT Solutions Delivery - Professional Services and Consultancy Support Professional Services & Consultancy Support
16/11/2020 - 15/11/2022 (option to extend 2x12 months)
This free to access agreement offers multidisciplinary ICT solutions relevant to the NHS and public sector bodies.
Registered users can click here to download a presentation providing an overview of the framework.
Find out about Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust's successful EPR award through this framework here.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
This framework has been developed after extensive research into the NHS spend for ICT consultancy services and market research into suppliers providing these services.
A wide range of services are covered within this multi-lot agreement alongside a multidisciplinary lot. It offers access to a range of quality consultancy providers with health industry experience.
The framework has been developed with a view to addressing any future technology needs and to meet ad-hoc ICT consultancy requirements.
- A compliant and easy to use route to market for competent and experienced ICT consultancy suppliers
- Use of NHS call-off terms ensure a consistent and standard approach to contracting with suppliers, with local additions incorporated via the order form appendix
- Awarded suppliers have proven expertise in providing consultancy service to NHS and Health Sector organisations
- Allows for the commissioning of a specific role or output without the need to recruit internal resources
- Fixed pricing provides certainty in costs when contracting with a supplier under the framework
- 15 of the 21 suppliers awarded onto the framework are SME’s.
Lot 1: Clinical Information Systems
Lot 2: Non-clinical Information Systems
Lot 3: Infrastructure
Lot 4: Digital and Innovation
Lot 5: Auxiliary ICT Consultancy Services
Lot 6: Multidisciplinary ICT Healthcare Consultancy and Advisory Services
- Answer Digital Ltd
- Apira Ltd
- Atos IT Services UK Ltd
- AWTG Ltd
- Boxxe Ltd (formerly Software Box Ltd)
- Deloitte LLP
- EHJ & SJ Consultancy Ltd
- Faculty of Clinical Informatics
- Fordway Solutions Ltd
- Health Systems Support Ltd
- Ideal Health Consultants Ltd
- Nautilus Consulting Ltd
- Netcompany UK Ltd
- NHS North of England Commissioning Support Unit
- NHS Shared Business Services
- Phoenix Software Ltd
- QI Consulting Ltd
- RedCortex Ltd
- Risual Ltd
- Solidsoft Reply
- SynApps Solutions