NHS Workforce Alliance Clinical and Healthcare Staffing (RM6161)
13/10/2020 - 12/10/2023 (option to extend 1x12 months)
Framework Reference Number: RM6161
The NHS Workforce Alliance framework for Clinical and Healthcare Staffing gives you access to a wide range of capable suppliers who are able to offer differing ranges of temporary clinical grades across all staff groups including nursing, allied health professionals and social care staffing.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
The NHS Workforce Alliance framework for Clinical and Healthcare Staffing gives you access to a wide range of capable suppliers who have been through a rigorous tender process, and who are able to offer differing ranges of temporary clinical grades across all staff groups.
The new framework replaced NHSCPP2015/011 NHS CPP National Clinical Staffing Framework and RM3711 Multidisciplinary Temporary Healthcare Personnel which both expired on 7th February 2021.
The agreement is split into 6 lots, including a multidisciplinary matrix allowing customers to source a range of job roles across more than one lot without the need for multiple Call-off Contracts e.g. one Call-off Contract per supplier, per trust.
Through the framework, trusts will now have the ability to procure medical and healthcare staff from one single framework, limiting confusion in the market and creating a streamlined process.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSI) require NHS trusts to source temporary staff through an NHSI approved framework; using RM6161 provides the NHS with this compliant route to sourcing temporary staff.
- The agreement is free to access by all NHS Contracting Authorities and any public sector contracting body in the UK
- The specification offers flexibility to incorporate service elements that meet your individual local and regional requirements
- Suppliers are actively managed and audited on a regular basis to ensure full compliance with NHS Employment Check Standards. Ad-hoc audits can also be requested should supplier processes raise concerns.
- Clear and fair transfer fee terms
- Offers customers the option to access Master Vendor and/or Neutral Vendor Services
- Lot 1 Nursing and Midwifery Staffing
- Lot 2 Medical and Dentistry Staffing
- Lot 3 Allied Health Professionals and Health Science Services Staffing
- Lot 4 Emergency Services Staffing
- Lot 5 Social Care Staffing
- Lot 6 Neutral Vendor Services
A full list of all suppliers appointed to this framework is available in the fileshare area. If you require access to the fileshare area please click the 'Ask a Question' box below.