Minor Works Trades and Associated Services Dynamic Purchasing System (NOE.0543)
08/12/2021 - 07/12/2025 (option to extend up to 07/12/2031)
NOE CPC Reference: NOE.0543
This Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offers a flexible approach for contracting authorities to source and deliver Minor Works and Trades projects up to a value of £5 million.
Following on from the success of the previous NOE CPC Minor Works and Trades DPS, this new and improved DPS provides NHS trusts and other public sector bodies with a quick, easy and flexible route to market for a broad range of Minor Works, Trades and Associated Services.
Contracting Authorities can award call off contracts under the DPS up to a value of £5 million per individual project.
The DPS has an online search functionality allowing you to filter your own requirements by works categories and geographical locations; with further optional filters for organisational/individual licences, accreditations/Certified Assessment Schemes and contract value.
- A flexible approach to source and deliver minor works, trades and associated services suitable to requirements of a Contracting Authority across 2 works categories
- Appointed suppliers have already been assessed against Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) core criteria, aligned to the Government-backed construction pre-qualification document PAS91: 2013 + A1:2017 in the Stage 1 Application Process
- Encourages competition as new suppliers can join at any time with no limit to the number of suppliers being accepted during the life of the DPS
- Online search facility to identify suitably qualified suppliers to deliver your requirements
- NOE CPC can support you to onboard your incumbent suppliers, subject to passing the Stage 1 application process
- Ability to publish call for competition under reduced timescales with the advertisement in Find a Tender service and the SQ stage having already been undertaken by NOE CPC
- 42 geographical locations which form part of the supplier search criteria have been aligned to the new ICS structure to assist future collaborative procurements
- Suppliers have been made aware of the Social Value Model and the requirement for them to provide evidence to a Contracting Authority to support this in any call for competition under the DPS
- Contracting Authorities have the option to specify terms and conditions which are applicable to your specific requirement.
- Supports and encourages SMEs and local economic growth in line with the Social Value Model.
The potential provider list is updated every time there is a successful new submission to the DPS. Please click below to view the latest list: