Event details & booking information
Hempsons Legal Seminar - Evaluation Criteria
Andrew Daly and Deborah Ramshaw, specialist procurement law partners at Hempsons will be providing an interactive training session on the key issues to consider when designing evaluation criteria. The session will also cover the latest developments and practical tips to minimise the risks of procurement law challenge. In particular, the session will consider:
- SQ – key issues when preparing your SQ
- ITT – what question can you ask
- Price – what options do you have to evaluate price?
- Evaluation in practice – what are the key issues, e.g. use of bullet points, consider weightings, presentations/site visits
- The evaluation itself – preparing the evaluators
- Maintain an audit trail – what level of detail is now required?
- Moderation – key pitfalls
- Examination of recent case law (Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust & Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust v Lancashire County Council )
The event will commence with refreshments at 9:30am for a 10:00am start, it will end at approximately 12:30pm. Lunch will be provided afterwards (timings may be subject to change).
T & C's
This event is for full NOE CPC member trusts only.
Timings may be subject to change.