NHS Procurement in Partnership
Working together to deliver value to the NHS
NHS Procurement in Partnership (NHS PiP) is the collaboration between four NHS procurement hubs; NHS Commercial Solutions, East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub, NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) and NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC).
Click here to view the full list of frameworks available across the four hub partnership.
The four-hub partnership began in 2014 with a shared vision of working together for the benefit of the NHS.
Collaboration is at the core of each organisation and our goal is to combine our expertise and resources to avoid duplication in the market and deliver the best value to our NHS colleagues. As a part of the NHS ourselves, we understand the pressures being faced by all departments. Our team have combined decades of experience across the procurement landscape, and we can work with you to find the best solution for your organisation.
NHS Procurement in Partnership has a wide range of framework agreements. Our work is focused across key areas including:
- Estates and Business Services
- ICT and Digital
- Sustainability and Social Value
- Data Management
- Workforce (as part of NHS Workforce Alliance in partnership with Crown Commercial Service)
- Healthcare Services and Pharmacy.
Members also have access to the full portfolio of frameworks of each hub within the partnership. Click here to download the full list.
Please get in touch with your local PiP hub for further information and to arrange access.
- NHS Commercial Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org 01306 646 822
- East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub: CPHenquiries@eoecph.nhs.uk 07770 350445
- NHS London Procurement Partnership: email@example.com 020 3007 0600
- NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative: firstname.lastname@example.org 0114 212 2122
NHS Workforce Alliance
NHS Procurement in Partnership also works alongside Crown Commercial Service (CCS) as the NHS Workforce Alliance to deliver a portfolio of health workforce services for the benefit of customers and suppliers and bringing together the expertise of NHS Procurement in Partnership and CCS as the biggest public procurement partnership in the UK.