IMPORTANT Customer Update08/05/2018
The first phase of Category Towers within the Procurement Transformation Programme's (PTP) new operating model are now live. From this point onwards NOE CPC is unable to support you in the areas within the Clinical Category Towers and you will need to contact NHS Supply Chain directly to engage with any of the Category Towers and associated frameworks.
Our clinical category staff have now been moved to roles with the Clinical Category Tower Service Providers and will no longer be contactable through their NOE CPC accounts. All our pre-existing applicable framework agreements have been novated and NOE CPC will cease to operate in the respective clinical category areas for Phase 1 Medical Category Towers 1-6. We have been advised by the Supply Chain Management Function that customers who wish to access agreements within the Clinical Category Towers must contact their regional NHS Supply Chain Account Manager, your contact points are:
- London: Hamish Makanji firstname.lastname@example.org
- South: Darren Williams email@example.com
- North: Gareth Harvey Gareth.Harvey@supplychain.nhs.uk
- Midlands: Philip Nettleton Philip.Nettleton@supplychain.nhs.uk
For Tower 4 Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology Consumables and Equipment please contact:
- Kath Ibbotson - Tower 4 Orthopaedics & Ophthalmology Director: 07970468707, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khalid Shihadah - National Orthopaedics & Ophthalmology Manager: 07825011436, email@example.com
- Rob Campbell - Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager:07950861839, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit www.supplychain.nhs.uk/icc for further information
We appreciate this may be a time of uncertainty as the model becomes established. NOE CPC is a membership organisation and our members are our priority; we will continue to support you to the best of our abilities and help you through the transition. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to help you as much as we can.
Written by Juliet Moore