NHS Workforce Alliance Learning and Training Services Dynamic Purchasing System (RM6219)
29/10/2021 - 28/10/2024
Framework Reference Number: RM6219
The NHS Workforce Alliance Learning and Training Services Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offers you fast and efficient access to a wide range of training providers that can offer both in-person and virtual options for you.
The learning and training services available are broken down into four easily navigated routes:
- Off-the-shelf training courses, including mandatory training such as Health & Safety and standard training such as digital skills and leadership
- Bespoke training including coaching, consultancy and advice
- Learning technologies including Learning Management Systems (LMS) software, content and configuration
- Educational services including skills for the unemployed or people in education.
Learning categories available through the DPS include:
- Business skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Health and safety
- Digital, data and technology
- Financial services
- Leadership and management
- Legal and compliance
- NHS clinical
- NHS non-clinical
- NHS Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Project and programme management
- Specialist/niche training
If you have an existing training provider that you use regularly, we can support them through the process of joining the DPS. Please get in touch with our Support Desk to discuss your requirements.
The Workforce Support Services package brings together four CCS frameworks: Learning and Training DPS, Occupational Health, Employee Assistance Programmes and Eye Care and Permanent Recruitment Solutions as well as the HR lot (Lot 5) of its Management Consultancy framework.
- Suppliers can join at any time, ensuring that the DPS gives you access to the suppliers and training solutions you need, and you can respond to changing market demands
- Reducing the cost of bidding across multiple tenders
- Creating direct relationships with training providers
- Access to a greater choice of providers at both national and regional levels
- Opportunity to take advantage of the high volume of SMEs in the UK training market to help evidence local provision and social value targets
- The dynamic filtering system gives you the flexibility to use a rapid or standard procurement route depending on your requirements.