January's Contract of the Month is IT Enterprise Solutions08/01/2019
This framework has been formed to meet the demands of the latest developments in the NHS IT Infrastructure market. It offers a compliant route to market to purchase IT Enterprise Solutions from a range of market providers to include infrastructure hardware, software, services including hosting.
This flexible IT Enterprise Solutions framework offers a variety of benefits to ensure you achieve the service you require:
- Single framework covering a wide portfolio of IT infrastructure hardware, software and services available;
- Flexible framework for use by NHS and other public sector organisations - spot-buying as well as longer term strategic purchases;
- Provides a compliant route to market to access capable suppliers in the market;
- Shorten the procurement timescales for the purchasing of products and services;
- Reduce the procurement costs incurred across the NHS;
- Establish framework baseline costs and % discounts, therefore facilitating commercial value;
- Saving opportunities - depending on product specification and supplier choice;
- Robust contractual protection;
- Flexibility to direct purchase with no minimum volume or commitment period.
- CAE Technology Services Limited
- CDW Limited
- Comparex UK Ltd
- Daisy IT Managed Services Ltd
- Esteem Systems Ltd
- European Electronique
- Insight Direct (UK) Ltd
- MCSA Group Ltd
- MTI Technology Limited
- Redcentric Solutions Ltd
- Software Box Limited
Please note that not all supplier are awarded to all lots. A full breakdown of suppliers by lot can be found in the briefing document.
Contact Alison Petrie
Senior Category Manager - ICT and Technology
0114 399 2018 | 07824 597 081
For more information about this contract please click here.
Written by Kate Warman