December's Contract of the Month is IT Hardware and Services (Link 2)04/12/2018
Following the popularity of the original LINK IT Hardware and Services Framework let by NOE CPC and NHS SBS, an OJEU re-procurement has been undertaken to establish this replacement LINK IT 2 Framework. This framework provides the ability to purchase a wide range of IT hardware and associated services across the 10 lots, each specialising in a specific portfolio of IT Hardware and related services.
- Wide portfolio of IT hardware suitable for both office and clinical environments
- Fixed pricing for standard NHS specifications
- Flexible framework for use by NHS and other public sector organisations - “spot-buying” as well as longer term strategic purchases
- Saving opportunities - depending on product specification and supplier choice
- Robust contractual protection
- Supplier commitment to minimum product lifecycles and notification period for planned product demise and introduction of new products
- Ability to procure products with high sustainability benefits and energy consumption efficiencies and/or gain detailed information about the Energy Performance of products purchased
- Supporting services including a range of deployment and maintenance packages
- Provides a route to market for new technologies over the life of the framework i.e. Phablets and detachable devices
- The ability to procure a bundle of hardware requirements through Lot 10.
- Centerprise International Ltd
- Dacoll Limited
- Dell Corporation Ltd
- Esteem System Ltd
- HP Inc Ltd UK
- Insight Direct (UK) Ltd
- Parity Medical Ltd
- Softcat Ltd
- Software Box Ltd
- Specialist Computer Centre (SCC)
- Stone Computers Limited
- XMA Limited
Please note that not all supplier are awarded to all lots. A full breakdown of suppliers by lot can be found in the briefing document.
Contact Alison Petrie
Senior Category Manager – ICT and Technology
0114 399 2018 | 07824 597 081
For more information about this contract please click here.
Written by Kate Warman