International Recruitment of Clinical Healthcare Professionals
20/03/2019 - 19/03/2023
The first framework to be launched by NHS Workforce Alliance, International Recruitment is free to access and has been designed to address the NHS need to increase international recruitment to fill existing vacancies, and is aligned with recommendations set out in the NHS Long Term Plan and NHS People Plan.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
International Recruitment of Clinical Healthcare Professionals framework is in response to, and addresses recommendations set out in the NHS Long Term Plan and NHS People Plan.
This framework addresses the NHS need to increase international recruitment to fill existing vacancies.
By offering a compliant route to market, the framework ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards, connecting trusts with dedicated staff working hard to treat people with care, compassion and dignity.
Joining our framework grants access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations that are all awarded by us to ensure a framework wide standard of quality. Within our framework we ensure providers:
- Meet government requirements on good industry practice, codes of practice, legislation, voluntary arrangements, regulations
- Are responsible for relocation, pastoral support and satisfaction of the employee
- Are aware of their worker’s licensing situation and requirements
- Keep up to date with Brexit, regulatory changes, language testing, and immigration policy
- Are compliant with procurement regulations.
Other benefits include:
- This framework has been approved by NHSE/I upholding to the Government's standards in ethical recruitment, codes of practice and regulation
- All suppliers on the framework have a proven track record in international sourcing of clinical into the United Kingdom
- The framework offers a compliant and flexible route to market. Customer have the option for direct award or further competition.
The framework is broken down into two lots
Lot 1: Single staff group sourcing
• Lot 1.a: Nursing & Midwifery
• Lot 1.b: Medical (including GP’s) & dental staff
• Lot 1.c: Other staff
Lot 2: Multi-staff group sourcing
- Austin May Medical T/A Xander Hendrix Healthcare
- Austin Resources Healthcare Ltd
- BDI Resourcing
- BN Healthcare Ltd
- Bridge Staffing Services
- Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd
- Chase Madison
- Chester Professional Services Ltd T/A Jane Lewis International
- CPL Healthcare
- Daytime healthcare recruitment Ltd
- DRC Locums Ltd
- Ealoor Consultancy UK Ltd
- HBSUK Ltd
- ID Medical Group Ltd
- Just Specialist Recruitment Ltd
- Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment
- Matter Stream T/A Advanta Healthcare
- Medacs Healthcare PLC
- Medline Recruitment
- Medox Paramedical t/a Drake Medox
- MMA Healthcare
- MSI Group Ltd
- Mylocum Ltd
- Neptune International Recruitment Services Ltd
- NEU Professionals
- PCA Nursing
- Pertemps Medical
- PULSE Healthcare Ltd
- Renaissance Personnel Ltd
- Rig Medical Recruit
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd
- Vostek Ltd
- WNA Healthcare
- Your World Recruitment.
*Please note that not all suppliers have been awarded to all Lots.