Sintons Legal Seminar - GDPR, Cyber Security and Disputes - ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Louise Weatherhead from Sintons will be delivering a seminar covering GDPR, Cyber Security and Disputes.
She will discuss data protection and NHS Contracts with a particular focus on data sharing arrangements with third parties in projects and programmes and will explore how to provide access to sites, systems and patients in a way which provides the best protection for NHS organisations.
Louise is a solicitor in the Company and Commercial department. She has experience advising both private and public sector clients on a range of Data Protection and commercial matters. She advises on GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018 compliance and on data breach protocol and supports clients in the healthcare, construction, manufacturing, retail, business and professional services and leisure sectors.
- Advising clients across public, private and the third sector on data protection compliance;
- Guiding clients through breach notification protocols and advising on whether ICO reporting threshold has been met;
- Acting in relation to data controller/data processor relationships and drafting/negotiating data processing agreements;
- Directing clients in relation to data transfers outside the EEA and advising on data transfer mechanisms;
- Supporting corporate teams in relation to data transfer and risk exposure on sale/purchase transactions;
- Providing training to business managers on data protection legislation and raising data consciousness of staff;
- Drafting data protection policies and privacy notices or statements and advising in relation to website data capture;
- Advising clients in relation to direct marketing and data storage/retention;
- Louise completed her Advanced Litigation Diploma at Nottingham Law School;
- The corporate and commercial team won team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards.
The event will commence at 10:00am and will end by 12:30pm. Delegates will be sent invitations to the Zoom meeting nearer the time
T & C's
This free event is for NOE CPC members only.
Timings are subject to change.