Procurement Leaders Round Table
Round table event for Procurement Leaders.
The aims of this event are to:
- Facilitate a strategic level conversation about NHS procurement locally, regionally and nationally;
- Identify common challenges and share ideas;
- Encourage thought leadership;
- Grow co-operation and networking between senior NHS procurement leaders across the North and Midlands;
- Discuss our regions’ alignment with emerging national strategy and initiatives;
- Develop our collective profile, to inform, influence and shape a future that meets needs of NHS and healthcare sector in this area.
- Where there is consensus of opinion consider how we might seek to influence and shape strategic direction.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, this event will now take place via Teams, at the later time of 11:00am. The session will finish no later than 1:00pm.
Delegates will be sent invitations to the Teams meeting nearer the time.
T & C's
This event is for Procurement Leaders from NOE CPC member organisations.