Midlands NHS Workforce Engagement Day
The East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub will be holding a free regional stakeholder engagement day including an introduction to the Workforce Alliance on 14th October at Holiday Inn Derby.
Hosted by Rob O'Neill, the Hub's newly appointed Workforce support dedicated to the Midlands region, trusts are invited to attend the session to discuss:
- Clustering opportunities
- Supplier and trust behaviours and trends
- Supplier management strategies
- Potential to develop projects in the new portfolio.
As the Workforce Alliance continues to develop, colleagues from the partnership will also be in attendance to run sessions on:
- An introduction to the Workforce Alliance
- Flexible Resource Pool Framework Agreement
- Non-Clinical and Fixed-Term Framework Agreement
- International Recruitment Framework Agreement
- Upcoming additions to the portfolio and the future of the Alliance.
Attendees from all areas within trusts are welcome, be it from Workforce, HR, Procurement or Finance. Please click here for further information and to register. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.