IT Hardware (LINK3) Framework Agreement - Customer Event
NOE CPC's IT Hardware and Services (Link3) Framework Agreement is a replacement to the successful Link2 framework which is widely used across the NHS and is a key End User Device (EUD) framework in the NHS procurement landscape, offering a compliant route to market to purchase IT hardware from market leading and specialist suppliers across the following Lots;
- Lot 1 - Desktop PC’s
- Lot 2 – Laptop/Notebook Devices
- Lot 3 – Mobile Devices (including Tablets, Mobile phones & wearables)
- Lot 4 - PC/Laptop Carts, Clinical Displays and Peripherals
- Lot 5 - Printers/Scanners
- Lot 6 - One Stop Shop
This session is for NHS and other public sector organisations who wish to find out how they might benefit from using this framework agreement, and will include:
- Core basket catalogue demo
- specification improvements and savings potential
- future developments incl. RFQ function, Benchmarking, scheduled collaborative further-comps.
The event will commence at 10:00am and will end by 11:00am. Delegates will be sent invitations to the Teams meeting nearer the time.
T & C's
This event is for NHS and other public sector bodies and related organisations only.