New Date - An Introduction to NHS Procurement
This training is aimed at NHS staff who are perhaps new to procurement or to the public sector, or who do not have significant experience of undertaking higher value or complex procurements. It is also useful for those who simply wish to refresh their knowledge. It will cover the basic elements of procurement within the NHS, and include the following areas:
- The role of Procurement within an NHS organisation
- Relevant Legislation
- The importance of Specifications
- The purpose and scope of Standing Financial Instructions and Standing Orders
- Sourcing the market
- The role of Tenders and Quotes
- Contract and supplier management
T & C's
This training is FREE for members of NOE CPC.
For NHS and associated organisations which are NOT full members of NOE CPC, there will be a charge of £40 per delegate. Once you have sign-off from your organisation that they are happy with this charge, please register via the form below. We will then send you details of how to pay for the training session. We ask that all places are paid for before the event.
Timings may be subject to change.