Hempsons Legal Seminar - Procurement Update
Hempsons specialist procurement law partners, Andrew Daly and Deborah Ramshaw will consider the answer to commonly asked procurement questions to assist you in running more defensible procurement processes.:
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them:
- The standstill letter – getting the narrative right
- How detailed does my audit trail need to be in respect of evaluation and moderation?
- Introducing an interview / presentation stage
- Dealing with bidders during the standstill period
- What happens if one of my suppliers is taken over by another supplier?
- Abandoning procurements
- Frameworks and identifying the users following a recent CJEU decision
- Evaluating Social Value in procurement
They will also provide an update on Brexit and what it means for procurement professionals, followed by a Q&A session.
The event will commence with refreshments at 9:30am for a 10:00am start; it will end at approximately 12:30pm. Lunch will be provided afterwards (timings may be subject to change).
T & C's
This free event is for NOE CPC members only.
Timings may be subject to change.