DAC Beachcroft Legal Seminar: Provider Collaboration
Charlotte Burnett, Partner and David Hill, Public Partner at DAC Beachcroft LLP will deliver this session, sharing their expert knowledge of Provider Collaboration, including:
- New mechanisms for collaboration in the Health and Social Care Bill 2021
- Partner Trusts and their role in the work of an Integrated Care Board
- Provider duties under the “Triple Aim”
- Trusts and FTs taking on current commissioner functions
- Governance options for provider collaboratives and place-based partnerships
T & C's
This event is for NOE CPC members only.
Timings may be subject to change.