An Introduction to NHS Procurement
Registrations for this event have now closed. If you wish to register please contact email@example.com
This training is aimed at NHS staff who are perhaps new to procurement or to the public sector, or who do not have significant experience of undertaking higher value or complex procurements. It is also useful for those who simply wish to refresh their knowledge. It will cover the basic elements of procurement within the NHS, and include the following areas:
- The role of Procurement within an NHS organisation
- Relevant Legislation
- The importance of Specifications
- The purpose and scope of Standing Financial Instructions and Standing Orders
- Sourcing the market
- The role of Tenders and Quotes
- Contract and supplier management
T & C's
Registrations close on Friday 17th March 2023.
This event is for NOE CPC members only.
Timings may be subject to change.
Please view our Privacy Notice to understand how we will manage your data.