Supplementary Healthcare Services
01/08/2019 - 31/07/2023
This framework aims to support the increasingly popular use of in-sourcing across the NHS to secure extra clinical capacity to meet increasing demand.
NHS Trusts, Mental Health Trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have an increasing requirement for fully compliant supplementary solutions for the delivery of patient care, to help ensure Key Performance Indicators are maintained.
This may involve working with external providers to assist in meeting this need both on NHS Trust premises and provider premises.
This short to medium term solution allows trusts to retain capacity planning in-house and ensure patients can be seen within the trust.
This agreement includes:
- Provision of clinical services to assist with meeting waiting time targets and other pressures by utilising the services of other providers both on and off NHS premises
- Whilst accessible by our usual customer base, we have been directly approached to provide this service by numerous NHS trusts
- A four-year multi-lot framework agreement to cover a range of procedures under the Light Touch Regime.
This framework covers the below specialities (adult and paediatric).
- Cardiology Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Imaging
- General surgery
This framework is divided into two Lots.
Lot 1: Supplementary healthcare provided on provider premises.
Lot 2: Supplementary healthcare provided on trust premises.
A cost-effective solution, with costs being either at, or a discount from tariff
A compliant and competed process has been undertaken with providers able to meet this requirement
Ensure consistent standards with regard to the delivery of these services and compliance with NHS requirements
Increased visibility of the patient pathway and greater resilience of local services
The ability to contract with providers to the market on bespoke terms and conditions which incorporate flow-through as applicable from the NHS Standard Contract
Assist trusts in better achieving internal KPI’s
Call Off Terms and Conditions enhanced to incorporate the specific requirements when procuring a clinical service.
- Alliance Medical Ltd
- BMI Healthcare
- Care UK Ltd
- Eden UK Clinical Services Ltd
- Elective Services Ltd
- HBSUK Ltd
- Holt Doctors
- ICS Operations Ltd
- ID Medical Group Ltd
- Managed Healthcare Services Ltd
- Medinet Clinical Services
- Pioneer Healthcare Ltd
- Remedy Healthcare Solutions
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.