Soft Facilities Management Services (Soft FM) for Healthcare Organisations (EFM1)
01/01/2020 - 31/12/2022 (option to extend 1x12 months)
Our Soft Facilities Management Services framework is free to access and offers Contracting Authorities a wide range of suppliers for day to day maintenance of premises including window cleaning, pest control and parking as well as a fully managed service option.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
You can utilise the quick and easy benchmarking tool for this framework. Click here for further guidance.
These services play a critical role in making the workplace a more pleasant and secure environment, as well as impacting the patient experience and enabling the efficient provision of clinical care.
Available for direct award and further competition, this free to access multi-lot framework gives Contracting Authorities access to a wide range of suppliers with knowledge and experience of working in the healthcare setting, and can demonstrate their ability to fulfill national standards in place through the Health Technical Memoranda.
- Services can be procured in individual Lots split into specialism areas, allowing Contracting Authorities to appoint specialists within the industry rather than through a managed service
- By appointing suppliers through individual Lots, Contracting Authorities retain control of managing the service allowing for better contract management and the opportunity to work more closely with suppliers to drive innovation and cost management
- Contracting Authorities can stipulate how suppliers procure consumables, for example through the service provider's own supply chain or through NHS Supply Chain. There is an option for benchmarking within the contractural period to further drive innovation and value
- The framework offers Contracting Authorities the option to add KPI's to measure and drive performance for services being delivered
- The agreement has been structured to encourage the use of SME's and Micro Enterprises, many of which are local to Contracting Authorities
- All appointed framework suppliers (including named sub-contractors and supply chain partners) have provided evidence of following standards:
ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent accreditation
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System or equivalent accreditation
- Current industry standard accreditation for example CHAS, SSIP, Construction Line, SafeContractor scheme and HTM’s
- Some suppliers are offering a discount on 12 month direct awards
- Our benchmarking tool is available to use for this framework. Click here for further guidance.
- Lot 1 – Catering services
- Lot 2 – Cleaning services
- Lot 3 – Car park & traffic management services (including supply of associated equipment)
- Lot 4 – Ground maintenance services including winter gritting
- Lot 5 – Pest control
- Lot 6 – Drain cleaning services
- Lot 7 – Window cleaning services
- Lot 8 – Specialist deep cleaning services
- Lot 9 – Soft FM managed services (bundled FM service comprising Lots 1-8 and any additional services).
- Antac Support Services
- Countrywide G/M Ltd
- Crystal FM Ltd
- Elior UK plc*
- Enserve Co. Ltd
- Excel Parking Services Ltd
- Gemini GRP Ltd
- Gould Landscape Ltd
- Hi-Spec Facilities Services
- In Depth Managed Services
- Interserve Ltd
- ISS Facilities Services Healthcare
- Lanes Group plc
- Mitie Cleaning & Environmental Services Ltd*
- Mitie Landscapes Ltd*
- OCS Group UK
- Orbis Protect Ltd
- RFM Group
- SafeGroup Services Ltd
- Samson Security Ltd
- Serco Ltd
- Sheffield City Council Environmental Services
- Smart Parking Ltd
- Tenon FM.
* Subject to receiving signed Contract Variation.