Security Services for the Healthcare Sector
22/02/2019 - 21/02/2021 (option extend 2x12 months)
This free to access framework offers a variety of both remote and managed security services, providing you with a comprehensive and compliant route for finding the right security provider to suit your needs.
This framework provides access to a range of SIA approved contractors supplying SIA licensed security personnel who are able to respond to the demands of providing security services in a healthcare setting.
The framework has 2 lots offering general security services including key holding, mobile patrols & alarm response and CCTV monitoring under Lot 1 and a managed service option under Lot 2 for Trusts wishing to extend their requirement to cover the management of the security operations.
The benefits from the delivery of a framework agreement for use by NOE CPC members and the wider NHS will be:
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) Approved Suppliers
- SIA licensed staff
- Suppliers accredited with or working towards ISO 9001:2015
- Experience and knowledge of security services in the healthcare sector
- Compliant and quick route to market via direct award or further competition
- Reduced cost to the NHS – framework can support a range of requirements for a variety of Authorities
- Further competition documentation to support activity under the framework
The Security Services for the Healthcare Sector Framework is split into two lots:
Lot 1 – Security Services
Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrols, Key Holding and alarm response, reception duties and CCTV Monitoring services.
Lot 2 – Managed Security Services
Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrols, Key Holding and alarm response, reception duties and CCTV Monitoring services. Additional security services including bed watching, car park management and management of the full services through the provision of Security Management personnel.
- APCOA Parking (UK) Ltd
- Carlisle Security Services Limited
- Croma Vigilant
- Crown Security Solutions Ltd
- G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Ltd
- Keepsafe Security Services Ltd
- Keyplus Security Ltd
- Manpower Direct UK
- Mitie Security Limited
- Nottingham Security Limited
- OCS Group UK Limited
- Profile Security Services Limited
- SSG Support Services Group Ltd
- Synergy Guards UK Ltd
Please click below to view the OJEU notice: