Security Services for the Healthcare Sector (NOE.0214)
01/03/2019 - 28/02/2023
NOE CPC Reference: NOE.0214
The Security Services for the Healthcare Sector framework is free to access and offers customers a variety of remote and managed security services, providing a comprehensive and compliant route for finding the right security provider to suit your needs.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
The pandemic has added a significant strain on hospitals already struggling with capacity and demand for care. As demand for services increases, control measures are needed to support access and safety of NHS staff and assets.
Our Security Services framework offers you flexible solutions including manned guarding, mobile patrols, key holding and reception duties. It offers a quick and easy route to appoint specialist suppliers.
The agreement can help you with access to a range of Security Industry Authority (SIA) approved contractors supplying personnel who can respond to the demands of security services in a healthcare setting, supporting you to create a safe and secure environment.
- Approved suppliers have been assessed for their financial stability, track record, experience, and technical and professional ability
- Free to access for the NHS and public sector
- Available for direct award and further competition
- Offers services including manned guarding, mobile patrols, key holding, alarm response and CCTV monitoring
- Additional services including bed watching and car park management available through the managed service option
- Contracting Authorities can access the NOE CPC filesharing area of the website for supporting documentation such as further competition template, supplier biographies, etc.
- The suppliers appointed on the framework have agreed to NHS Terms and Conditions
- Framework has undergone an EU/UK compliant tendering process in compliance to PCR 2015, removing the need for you to run a full EU/UK compliant tendering process and reduces the timescales to put your provisions in place
- Contracting authorities have the option to consider options for Real Living Wage/London Living Wage as part of their requirements.
The framework agreement is split into two lots:
Lot 1 – Security Services
Manned guarding, mobile patrols, key holding and alarm response, reception duties and CCTV monitoring services.
Lot 2 – Managed Security Services
Manned guarding, mobile patrols, key holding and alarm response, reception duties and CCTV monitoring services. Additional security services including bed watching, car park management and management of the full services through the provision of security management personnel.
- APCOA Parking (UK) Ltd
- Carlisle Security Services Limited
- Croma Vigilant
- Crown Security Solutions Ltd*
- G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Ltd
- Keepsafe Security Services Ltd
- Mitie Security Ltd
- MPD FM
- Nottingham Security Ltd
- OCS Group UK Ltd
- Profile Security Services Ltd
- SSG Support Services Group Ltd.
*Subject to receiving signed contract variation.