Secure Patient Transport Services (NOE.0256)
22/03/2019 - 21/03/2023
NOE CPC Reference: NOE.0256
This Secure Patient Transport framework is free to access and has been developed specifically to meet the needs of Mental Health and Community trusts but is also available to other NHS organisations with a need to transport patients securely.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
This framework agreement has been awarded in order to specifically meet the needs of trusts who require secure transport for patients with mental health issues, or who need transport including relocation or to receive acute or primary care treatment.
It offers a robust direct award or further competition option to trusts, is free to access and is immediately available.
- Trusts can be assured the level of service and flexibility offered by providers to this agreement represents a reliable service within this market
- This framework is available for both direct award and further competition
- Each provider has submitted costs which are fixed for the agreement
- Developed specifically to meet the needs of Mental Health and Community trusts
- Providers to this agreement have been through a compliant, rigorous OJEU process to identify their ability to meet these requirements to a high standard, ensuring a response which is safe, effective and offers value for money.
- ERS Transition Ltd
- Exclusive Secure Care Services
- IMT Medical Transport Ltd
- UK Event Medical Services Ltd.