Remote Teleradiology Reporting
01/01/2019 - 31/12/2020 (option to extend 2x12 months)
This free to access framework provides a range of remote teleradiology reporting services.
The framework provides access to a range of remote teleradiology reporting services from a variety a capable and compliant suppliers, all of which offer services in accordance with a service specification and standards defined by the Royal College of Radiologists, the General Medical Council, and the NHS.
This framework offers the ability to procure a range of report types across routine Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), X-ray Plain Film and a wide range of Specialist Reporting. The range of reporting available includes urgent, bulk backlog and second opinion requirements.
- Access to capable and competent market suppliers that have undergone the necessary due diligence in line with PCR2015
- A single framework covering a wide portfolio of reporting requirements, with no minimum volume or commitment period
- Compliance with a number of IT mandatory standards
- Fixed framework costs per report; therefore facilitating commercial value
- Ability to direct award based on the framework pricing and quality information available
- Ability to undertake a further competition process aligned to local requirements to ensure value for money
- Assists to ensure standards and examination times set by Royal College of Radiologists are met to address current and future service needs of demand for use of
- 4Ways Healthcare Ltd
- Alliance Medical Ltd
- Diagnostic Healthcare Ltd
- DMC Imaging Ltd
- Inhealth Ltd
- Medica Reporting Ltd
- Everlight Radiology
- Telemedicine Clinic Ltd
- Vital Radiology Services Ltd
NOE CPC have created a catalogue containing the itemised report charges across all framework suppliers. A benchmarking template can also be made available for NOE CPC members. To enquire about this please contact the support desk email@example.com.