Minor Works and Trades - Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
01/02/2018 - 31/01/2022
This Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) offers a flexible approach for contracting authorities to source and deliver Minor Works and Trades projects including air conditioning, landscaping and plastering.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
Following engagement with our member Trusts, NOE CPC has opened a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) to allow NHS organisations to access suitably qualified contractors for minor works and trades; by work category, geographical location and specific work-related accreditations and licences and for individual projects valued up to £500k.
NOE CPC will conduct the Stage 1-Application process, combining both the Cabinet Office Standard Selection Questionnaire (SQ) and PAS 91: 2013; the standardised PQQ developed by the British Standards Institute to reduce duplication within the construction industry.
All bidders who meet the selection criteria will be appointed to the DPS.
- A flexible approach to source and deliver minor works and trades projects, suitable to the requirement
- The DPS can streamline procurement for both suppliers and contracting authorities
- Suppliers do not have to demonstrate suitability and capability every time they wish to compete for a public sector contract
- Contracting authorities have the ability to publish a call for competition under reduced timescales, as the advertisement in OJEU and SQ stage already been undertaken
- Access to a range of specialist, pre-approved potential providers by geographical location
- Encourage and support local SME engagement
- NOE CPC to manage the appointment of potential providers on to the DPS and the subsequent approved supplier lists
- Social Value considerations – Local employment and skills open up job opportunities for local people. Develop links between construction activities and the education sector i.e. apprenticeships
- Use of Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) core criteria for assessment, aligned to the Government backed construction pre-qualification document PAS 91; including periodic reviews on a potential providers suitability and capability
- Online functionality available for contracting authorities to filter their requirements by work category, geographical location and specific work-related accreditations and licences (optional).
The potential provider list is updated every time there is a successful new submission to the DPS. Please click below to view the latest list:
Suppliers who wish to join the DPS can follow the 10-step guide below:
Click below to view the quarterly reports
- Q1. 1 February 2018 - 30 April 2018
- Q2. 1 May 2018 - 31 July 2018
- Q3. 1 August 2018 - 31 October 2018
- Q4. 1 November 2018 - 31 January 2019
- Q1. 1 February 2019 - 30 April 2019
- Q2. 1 May 2019 - 31 July 2019
- Q3. 1 August 2019 – 31 October 2019
- Q4. 1 November 2019 - 31 January 2020
- Q1. 1 February 2020 - 30 April 2020
- Q2. 1 May 2020 - 31 July 2020
- Q3. 1 August 2020 - 31 October 2020
- Q4. 1 November 2020 - 31 January 2021