IT Enterprise Solutions
01/09/2018 - 31/08/2021 (option to extend 1x12 months)
The benefits from the delivery of a framework agreement for use by NOE CPC members and the wider NHS will be:
- Single framework covering a wide portfolio of IT infrastructure hardware, software and services available
- Flexible framework for use by NHS and other public sector organisations - “spot-buying” as well as longer term strategic purchases
- Provides a compliant route to market to access capable suppliers in the market
- Shorten the procurement timescales for the purchasing of products and services
- Reduce the procurement costs incurred across the NHS
- Establish framework baseline costs and % discounts, therefore facilitating commercial value
- Saving opportunities - depending on product specification and supplier choice
- Robust contractual protection
- Flexibility to direct purchase with no minimum volume or commitment period
LOT 1 – Enterprise Hardware
A range of infrastructure hardware including servers, storage, network infrastructure hardware and peripherals, data centre infrastructure hardware including upgrades, maintenance and installation requirements.
LOT 2 – Enterprise Software
This includes commoditised software, virtualisation software, optimisation software, networking software, interfacing software, communication software, enterprise security software, backup software, bespoke enterprise-related software including software renewals.
LOT 3 – Enterprise Services
Infrastructure Services including WAN/LAN Network services, disaster recovery services, mobile connectivity, mobile application services, telecoms network connectivity including IP, intelligent network services (unified communication services), interoperability and interfacing services, managed firewall services, data management services, backup services, professional consultancy and support services, consultancy, auditing and testing, software development, enterprise hardware support and maintenance and enterprise hardware managed services.
LOT 4 – Hosting Services
This includes; private and secure cloud hosting, public cloud hosting and co-location hosting.
LOT 5 – Enterprise Solutions
Combined products and services including open networking, hyper converged infrastructure andpublic cloud transformation. Trusts will have the ability to direct award or undertake further competitions for a combination or all of the above depending on their requirement.
- Boxxe Ltd (formerly Software Box Ltd)
- CAE Technology Services Ltd
- CDW Ltd
- Daisy IT Managed Services
- European Electronique
- Insight Direct (UK) Ltd
- MTI Technology Ltd
- Park Place Technologies (formerly MCSA Group Ltd)
- Redcentric Solutions Ltd
- Roc Technologies Ltd (formerly Esteem Systems Ltd)
- SoftwareONE UK Ltd
Please click below to view the OJEU notice:
NOE CPC have recently supported the West Yorkshire Association of Acute Trusts (WYAAT – collaboration of nine healthcare authorities in the West Yorkshire and Humber region) with the procurement of Enterprise-level software licencing and services with VMware that resulted in a reduction of costs for the Authorities over the course of the agreement along with a substantial credit draw-down facility to help support the Authorities’ digital roadmap.