Inventory Management Systems
01/10/2017 – 30/09/2021
This is an NHS Procurement in Partnership (PiP) partner hub framework agreement delivered by NHS Commercial Solutions and available to our member organisations via NOE CPC. This agreement is available to non-NOE CPC member organisations via NHS Commercial Solutions.
For more information about NHS Procurement in Partnership (PiP) click here.
- Interface securely with existing and future trust systems, including Purchase-to-Pay (P2P), e-Sourcing, catalogue and materials management systems and patient administration systems
- Manage the inventory of multiple suppliers, including consignment stock and consigned instruments kits and sets, and the management of items that may be returned to stock after use/ sterilisation
- Offer approved suppliers access to appropriate parts of the system to allow inventory to be managed in real time
- Track assets/products by location, linked to a specific patient, in ward or theatre
- Support patient-level costing and business analytics
- Operate in hosted and/or ‘cloud’ environments.
- The systems offered are scalable to enable delivery to organisations of different sizes and across a number of locations
- Cash savings through reduction in inventory holdings, minimising waste and maximising productivity of resources available.
- Improved service through maintenance of agile stock levels, higher visibility levels during movement around hospital site
- Advanced Business Solutions
- Assistive Partner Ltd
- Becton Dickinson Dispensing UK Ltd
- Cardinal Health UK 432 Ltd
- Epaccys Ltd
- Genesis Automation
- GHX UK Ltd
- Ingenica Solutions Ltd
- Omnicell Ltd
Please click below to view the OJEU notice: