Interpreting and Translation Services
12/07/2019 - 11/07/2021 (option to extend 2 x 12 months)
Interpreting and Translation Services is a free to access framework giving contracting authorities the ability to access a range of services from national suppliers covering the most common languages and document translation.
Registered users can click here to download a short presentation providing an overview of the framework.
Interpreting and Translation Services covers the most commonly used languages and offers a compliant variety of services for staff requiring assistance in providing clinical services to users who speak, communicate, or read languages other than English.
The awarded suppliers provide all the following services nationally and have been assessed against mandatory requirements, key provisions, quality and price to demonstrate a sound approach and solid experience
- Face to face interpretation
- Telephone interpretation
- Video interpretation
- Document translation (including hard copy and electronic translation)
- Sensory impairment interpretation and translation (including but not limited to: British Sign Language, lip speaking, speech-to-text operators, Braille transcription and audi transcription)
- Compliant route to market which allows contracting authorities to direct award or undetake a further competition with confidence
- Covers all service needs and is flexible enough to be amended to meet local demands
- Delivers cost improvement savings through committed spend opportunities
- Creates cost efficiency savings as the result of transfer to more cost effective services.
- DA Languages Ltd
- Enable 2 CIC
- Language Empire Ltd
- Language Line Ltd
- ONCALL Interpreters Ltd
- The bigword Group Ltd
- Supreme Linguistic Services T/A Premium Linguistic Services