Healthcare Performance Analytics and Benchmarking Systems
01/09/2019 - 31/08/2022 (option to extend 1x12 months)
This free to access framework enables customers to undertake further competitions and/or direct award to compliant and capable framework suppliers for the purchase of healthcare informatics and benchmarking systems.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
Further to the expiry of the previous NOE CPC Healthcare Informatics and Benchmarking Systems framework, a replacement framework has been let to cover the following system functionalities and services required by NHS trusts:
- Performance dashboards
- Quality drill downs and mortality comparator
- Clinician outcomes and benchmarking for consultant revalidation and appraisal support
- International comparison
- Efficiency modules benchmarking costs
- Market share / referral module
- And other related software / data tools as may be offered by the suppliers.
The benefits of the framework agreement for use by NOE CPC members and the wider NHS include:
- Considerable savings potential (possibly up to 50% to 65%) for users of multi modules and/or full suite systems. The savings potential would be realised through competitive tendering and objective assessment / consideration of best value options
- Additional functionality for a similar or reduced spend for those trusts using fewer modules or a partial system
- Potential additional discounts as our leverage is utilised through volume banded commercial terms
- Compliant route to market with access to capable suppliers
- Use of NHS Terms and Conditions for sourcing of these requirements, with the potential for enhancement with the application of customised licensing terms.
- CHKS Ltd
- Healthcare Evaluation Data (HED)
- Inphase Ltd
- IQVIA Technology Services Ltd