Estates, Maintenance and Engineering Services (Hard FM) (NOE.0289)
01/07/2020 - 30/06/2024
NOE CPC Reference: NOE.0289
This free to access framework offers contracting authorities the opportunity to procure a wide range of specialist services including asbestos removal, fire risk assessments and water system maintenance.
Our Hard FM framework has been designed to help NHS trusts and public sector organisations successfully manage their estates requirements. Our free to access agreement offers access to suppliers providing a range of services including air conditioning, electrical works, fire risk assessments, and water systems maintenance.
The framework has the flexibility to meet your requirements, from addressing maintenance backlogs to setting up Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programmes to reduce the breakdown of equipment and increase operational efficiencies. Customers utilising this framework can benefit from selecting a supplier to deliver a single service or a fully managed solution.
As well as helping to ensure the safety and welfare of people working within your estate, our agreement offers customers the option of using locally based suppliers with demonstratable experience of working in the healthcare environment and membership of professional bodies.
- Services offered through this framework are split into Lots covering specialist areas allowing customer to appoint suppliers within the industry
- Option to add KPIs to measure and drive performance
- Technical specifications for each Lot detailing statutory requirements
- Option for direct award and further competition
- Some suppliers offering discount on 12-month direct awards.
- Lot 1 - Air conditioning, air handling units and refrigeration
- Lot 2 - Asbestos removal
- Lot 3 - Automatic doors, barriers and roller shutters
- Lot 4 - Electrical works
- Lot 5 - Fire alarm, emergency lighting and fire fighting equipment
- Lot 6 - Fire doors
- Lot 7 - Fire risk assessments and associated works
- Lot 8 - Heating and plumbing systems
- Lot 9 - Lifts, hoists and escalators
- Lot 10 - Lightning and fall protection systems
- Lot 11 - Medical gas systems
- Lot 12 - Security systems
- Lot 13 - Standby power systems
- Lot 14 - Water system maintenance and risk management
- Lot 15 - Managed services
A C Electrical (North) Ltd
- ADT Fire & Security
- Aircon Refrigeration Ltd
- Asbestech Ltd
- BeaconMedaes Ltd
- Bellrock Property and Facilities Management Ltd
- Chubb Fire and Security Ltd*
- Concept Elevators (UK) Ltd
- Consortia Integrated Services
- Crowther & Shaw Ltd
- Derby Cold Stores Ltd
- E A Foulds Ltd
- EEUK Ltd
- ESC Global Ltd
- Evolution Technical Services Ltd T/A Evotech
- HAC Technical Gas Services Ltd
- HLA Services
- HSL Compliance
- Intelligent Environmental Services Ltd (formerly Winsulate)
- ISS Facility Services Healthcare
- JLA Fire & Security Ltd (formerly MacDonald Martin Ltd) *
- Johnson Controls
- John Wright Electrical & Mechanical Services Ltd
- J.Tomlinson Ltd
- Lantern Fire and Security
- LAR Ltd
- Legionella Control International
- Lift & Engineering Services Ltd
- Machenair Ltd
- Novus Property Solutions Ltd
- Openview Security Solutions Ltd
- Oracle Vision
- Pennington Choices
- Pickerings Europe Ltd
- Power Control Ltd
- Record UK Ltd
- Robinsons Facilities Services Ltd
- Sayes Services Ltd
- SHJ Hospital Pipelines Ltd
- SMD Electrical Contractors Ltd
- Trinity Fire & Security Systems Ltd
- Trios Facilities Management Ltd
- Ventro Group
- Vigil Security Systems Ltd
*Subject to receiving signed contract variation.
NOE CPC supported Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council under Lot 5 of the Hard FM framework for fire alarm, emergency lighting and fire fighting equipment.
NOE CPC’s framework was straightforward and easy to use with all information and data accessible. The fileshare area was really useful, enabling us to access the documents we needed quickly as and when.
The support from Imran was invaluable. He was always on hand and available for questions and queries, plus very knowledgeable. Imran and the FM Team supported us through the process with their market knowledge and expertise. It was a very easy, quick and efficient process.
Jane Aldous, Procurement Officer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
NOE CPC supported Bradford Teaching Hospitals to appoint a provider under Lot 12 of the Estates Maintenance and Engineering Services framework for fire risk assessments.
"I would definitely recommend NOE CPC to other trusts. They have always provided a reliable service and the teams are very knowledgeable about their categories.
They are always available to support us with any issues we encounter and guidance on procurement matters and we have benefitted hugely from working with NOE CPC."
Wendy Stanley – Estates Administrator Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Click here to read the full case study.