Estates Consumables and Equipment (NOE.0258)
01/11/2019 - 31/10/2023
NOE CPC Reference: NOE.0258
This free to access framework provides a wide range of estates consumables products and a compliant route to market.
If you would like guidance on how to access our frameworks please click here to view our video guide.
The Estates Consumable Products framework provides a compliant route to market and one stop shop access to a wide range of estates related products, materials, consumables and equipment, including MRO spares.
Products which can be purchased under this framework include; building supplies, plumbing and heating supplies, electrical supplies, timber and joinery, paints and solvents, ironmongery (including locks & door furniture), mechanical and industrial spares and consumables (including general products, abrasives, lubricants and adhesives, drive belts and bearings), plant hire and signage.
This framework offers a compliant route to market to purchase items covering building and construction products, but additionally offers ironmongery including anti ligature products, maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) items, abrasives, lubricants and adhesives, transmission (belts and bearings) plant hire and signage.
Customers can access products for a next, or same day delivery, or collection from a supplier, subject to product availability and order turnaround time. Purchases may be made on an account or with a purchasing card.
Estates Consumable Products has been structured to encourage the use of SME and Micro Enterprises offering local solutions and includes products based on those used by our member organisations. All products supplied under this framework meet industry, national and international quality standards. The suppliers awarded to the framework also have in place quality assurance systems to cover their supply chain. A minimum warranty period of 12 months is provided on all goods.
- Lot 1 – Tools
- Lot 2 – Building Supplies
- Lot 4 – Electrical supplies - general products, cable, lighting and distribution
- Lot 5 – Timber and joinery
- Lot 6 – Paints and solvents
- Lot 7A – Ironmongery - general products, hangers and brackets
- Lot 7B – Ironmongery - door furniture
- Lot 7C – Ironmongery - locks and keys
- Lot 7D – Ironmongery - screws and fasteners
- Lot 8A – Mechanical and industrial consumables - general products, abrasives, lubricants and adhesives
- Lot 8B – Mechanical and industrial consumables - drive belts and bearings
- Lot 9 – Plant hire
- Lot 10 – Signage (NHS)
- City Electrical Factors Ltd
- Crown Paints Ltd
- Edmundson Electrical Ltd
- Grafton Merchanting GB*
- Imperial Chemicals Industries Ltd T/A ICI Paints Akzonobel
- Joseph Gleave & Son Ltd
- Model Signage Ltd
- PPG Architectural Coatings UK Ltd
- RS Components Ltd
- Unico Locksmiths
*Subject to receving their signed contract variation. Please refer to the NOE CPC website for an up-to-date list of framework suppliers.