Contracts & Frameworks
e-Catalogue and e-Requisitioning Solution
This framework was developed jointly by the four NHS CPP Hubs, with support from Trust catalogue specialists, to support both future developments and to ensure integration with existing systems as a priority.
The system has been built to NHS specification with an emphasis on integration, sharing and management of complex frameworks.
- Built to NHS specification, for the NHS environment
- The system is specifically designed to support NHS requirements at both Trust and Hub/Cluster level, with integrations into other catalogue and finance systems
- Right product at the right price
- The system is built with the Lord Carter recommendations around collaboration between organisations, controlling choice and reducing duplication in mind
- GS1 compliant
- The system approaches master data management at a level of maturity and sophistication no other system on the market can achieve
- All four CPP organisations will implement a single system to manage and share complex framework pricing, supplier details and NHS data effectively
- The system will integrate with all national and local content providers, the specification of which has been developed with the DH and is compliant with GS1 data attributes
- Transparent, explicit costs
Suppliers will be able, free of charge, to manage their product information and there will be a joint responsibility between the contracting authority and supplier to ensure contracted pricing is adhered to
- Future focussed
- Acknowledging the direction of travel and the DH Future Operating Model for Procurement, far more sophisticated and efficient content management systems able to adapt to the evolving NHS landscape will need to be in place
- This system is a significant step towards the collaborative sharing and delivery of catalogues to 80% of all NHS trusts in England.
- Elcom Systems Ltd
NOE CPC Contact InformationIan Andrews
Director of Technical Services
0114 212 7169 | 07572 334 853