Apprenticeships Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
01/04/2017 - 30/09/2021
- Compliant access to a wide range of nationwide providers
- All providers have been assessed and accepted onto the Skills Funding Agency Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP)
- Quick and easy online access
- Providers meet modern slavery, equality, diversity, and health and safety requirements
- The DPS remains open for new applications and providers may join the agreement any time throughout its duration
- Available to NHS, public sector and crown dependencies.
Further information regarding the payment to Apprenticeship Training Providers may be found at: www.gov.uk/guidance/manage-a pprenticeship-funds
Each occupation (“standard”) has a pre-determined funding cap, which is the maximum amount the Government considers is needed to deliver the standard. However, without exceeding the maximum cap, trusts may secure preferential rates with their training providers either during a competitive exercise or prior to direct award.